Kimi Räikkönen Satisfied with Comeback Season

How was your last race of the season?

It was a busy race and we didn’t have the pace we wanted all the time. There was certainly a lot going on. I went off at the last corner on lap 52 as I couldn’t see well with my visor being dirty and fogged up. Where I went off you can get back on the track by going through the support race pit lane, but you have to go through a gate. I know this as I did the same thing in 2001 and the gate was open that year. Somebody closed it this time. Next year I’ll make sure it’s open again.

Have you met your expectations for the year?

I didn’t really have any expectations for the year, so I think it’s been a pretty good season. We’ve had some good results and we’ve finished every race. Certainly from a race reliability perspective it’s been excellent. In terms of results, it could have been better, but it could have been an awful lot worse. Overall, I’m pretty happy.

You finished every race and scored points in all but one: that’s a pretty impressive stat?

I just tried to do my best and to score points of course you have to finish the race. We had a good car and I didn’t get involved in too many incidents with other people.

What do you plan to do now?

Well I now know I have a trip to Istanbul for the FIA season end awards. Other than that no plans really. Let’s see what happens.

Fonte:Lotus

Kimi Brasil 2015. Tecnologia do Blogger.